Maintaining strong links
(Posted on 11/09/17)
LinkedIn is still the world’s largest social network for working professionals with an incredible 467 million users. Here are some more mind blowing figures about the massive social network.
- Two new members sign up every second.
- Available in 24 languages.
- Accessed in over 200 countries and territories.
- 70% of users are outside the USA.
- If you include a professional head shot, you get 14 times more profile views.
- Profiles with photos get 36 times more messages and 21 times more profile views.
- Over 10 million endorsements have been made on LinkedIn.
- One million professionals have published a post on LinkedIn.
- Around half of users spend less than two hours on the site every week.
- The most over-used profile word is ‘motivated’.
- LinkedIn members that list skills on their profiles see a 13x increase in profile views.
For advice and assistance on making the most of your social media presence, contact the Zebra team on 01978 437070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org